Magasin général Dumulon
Built in 1924 by the Dumulon family, this historical site was the first general store in the Rouyn Township and a post office. This authentic site offers a guided tour through the history of the Rouyn-Noranda pioneers. In the summertime, comedians play Joe and Agnès Dumulon’s children take visitors on a journey back in time. Souvenirs and regional products are sold at the site.